Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's All About Them Chum Part 2


Stephanie Gilmore. She rocks.
_______________________________________

Like Mac tells Miss T..."wait for it...wait for it". I think it use to be a double entendre. Let it sink in.

It was never about you and never will be.

God has a delicious sense of humor if God exists.

I don't know if God exists or not. But Mac and The Saint do and they are both wusses.

I saw Mac earlier and he was doing laundry and muttering under his breath.

I sat on the dryer and very purposely did not help.

I just asked questions and the naive sod answered blindly.

The Saint lives in the corner apartment...the one that flooded recently (which is not easy when you are 250 feet up on a hill).

When that happened he made biblical jokes and thought he was being clever.

He isn't.

So it was in this way that the duty came down to me to write about what is true and real, because these losers lose heart so easy.

They call me a "thug" and so I am. I like it.

I like the swagger and the fresh air.

Plus...I will get laid a lot sooner than either of these assholes.
________________________________
The secret unfolded...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am intrigued. I wait patiently to hear about the secret unfolded. I won't mess with you, hot boiling pitch is painful and i respect the distance and will listen.

Anonymous said...

i will give u that one for sure...attitude gets u in the sac for sure....smart man.