Sunday, September 04, 2005

Al Michaels on God, part two


Sarah Jessica Parker...not my fav.
_______________________

Suddenly in front of us is a large pool and there are several people bobbing around in it laughing. I see Sarah Jessica Parker, Mary Louise Parker, and Jennifer Jason Leigh.

This pleases me until I see Philip Seymour Hoffman also bobbing in the pool, then Anthony Michael Hall.

"Do you have a middle name?" I ask Michaels.

"No," he says "Shut up and eat your chicken."

"I don't have to shut-up," I say.

"Why?"

"Because it is my dream and I could throw you into that pool with only AMH and PSH."

"Point taken," he says. "How is your chicken?"

It's pretty good and I can have all I want and not gain a pound."

"You have gained weight," Michael's reports.

"Shut-up."

We sit in silence and watch SJP and MLP and JJL bob and laugh in the water. They seem to be having a good time.

"Why don't you get in?" he says.

"I have a date later with Nicole Ari Parker," I say flatly.

"Not Parker Posey?" he asks slyly.

"Naw, she's a bitch, has weird teeth and has no middle name.

"I don't have a middle name" he shrugs.

"That only means you are here for a different reason." I say. "Hey you got an extra napkin? This stuff is kinda greasy."

Al Michael's hands me a napkin.

"You have everything Al," I say "yet you coast on old stories and have no middle name."

"You gotta point?"

"Yeah...what's at your core...your center?"

"Right now?...Chicken and Coke," he laughs and some small bits of chicken end up on my pants.

"I can't take you anywhere."

"Hey, I paid. Look PSH is trying to hit on MLP."

"Great," I say "You wanna do the play by play?"
___________________________________
Every Body Out of the Pool...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: