Tuesday, July 19, 2005

James Bondage Part 5



My grandmother took me one the bus to my first Bond film. I;m not sure she knew what she was getting into, but she never let on.

Loved that woman.

So I felt the first stirrings as a young boy of what it looked like for a man to seduce a woman, and for a woman to seduce a man.

It seemed beautiful to me at the time. Almost holy. Maybe it really is.

But we all know Bond, with the rare exception of Tracy (his only wife) really only uses women as it suits him. Some part of his heart is dead and has been all along.

He describes some as like "caviar" to be tasted, others he ruthlesslessly fucks then uses them for advantge. A few he cares a bit about. He is slightly sad when they die. But let's face it, with the exception of Tracy (On Her Majesty's Secret Service) he never allows himsefl to fall in love, not to mention actually learning how to love and care.

No, in this regard, many an average Joe is a lot more man than James Bond could ever be. He is a beautiful shimmering pool 18 feet wide and 300 feet long, but still a baby pool at best.

The deep end is only 27 inches deep.
___________
Conclusion...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: